Lorraine and List members,
We probably have another week.  The vote has been postponed.  They're still
wrangling, mostly about the winter heat and summer AC part of the HHS bill
before them.  We are making a difference.  There is still time.  The House has
to pass something and fast and we sorely need to have them pass something with
the increase in NIH funding, which I believe they are in a mood to do, though
we must hold their focus here AND get to fully fund Udall to the level of
$100,000,000 minimum.  Our messages to them must include the Udall piece.  We
need them to earmark funds for direct Parkinson's research. They earmark every
day, so this is not too much to ask.  We must get all of our friends and
relatives to call, fax, or email.  We may not have time for letters sent by
the U.S. postal service, but if that's where you are most comfortable, do it.

You may contact your representative by writing to him or her in the following
way:

The Honorable _________________
United States House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515

You may get his or her DC phone and fax at the following addresses:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/ziptoit.html
or you may as Lorraine suggested call the AARP toll free #:
1-800-361-8222

Let's do it!
Barb Brock