Dear List Family...

Just a quick note to let ya all know I've got the figures
for an imprinted butter-yellow ribbon, with the imprint
showing an hourglass symbol and reading, "Parkinson's
(hourglass symbol placed here) TIME IS RUNNING OUT!"

I've also taken the liberty of asking for a price on matching
pins and buttons ....matching the imprinted ribbon, in order
to have a UNIFORM, COORDINATED Parkinson's Disease
visual symbol and statement EVERYWHERE.

AND.. as long as I was taking liberties, I called one of the
several NATIONAL PD organizations and asked THEM to
foot the bill for this project, figuring if THEY don't have
the good sense and goodwill to do that, well, there are
OTHER national-level PD organizations who'd be HAPPY
to put up a few hundred paltry bucks seed-money to help
kick-off a WORLD-WIDE, grass-roots "Parkinson's Unity"
movement,  The very first such unified world-wide effort, if
I'm not mistaken!

I'll let ya all know the status of this project as soon as I get
the figures on the pin, and when I get a definite "yea or nay"
regarding seed money from that (or another) national PD
organization.

NEXT???  How about putting the hourglass symbol and
it's accompanying "TIME IS RUNNING OUT" on T-shirts?
(oh GAWD!  Somebody please stop me!  I'm on a roll
and can't stooooop!) <grin>

Barb Mallut