Oh Dear Nita:

That is so sweet of you.  She is just a bitter old woman.  Wants loving
children but doesn't know how to talk to them.  Is jealous of me because I
have friends.  Comments "Oh you just know everybody, don't you".  No, but to
her I do.  She believes everyone is out to get her.

I just don't want to be like that.  I have worked hard and long to pull myself
up.  I dust every part of me off and start over.  I'm not the best but I am
somewhat happier here.
Thank you.
I don't go to church any more, (I do believe in a High Power) but can't get
past the past.

Gina 47/8 mos