Darwin:
Ok, I was looking at a "Bead" catalog yesterday.  When I came across the word
"earing".  I really didn't need a spell checker to tell me this was wrong.
But it was on a book of "The Art of Making Earings".  Does anyone proofread
anymore?  That was a job that I was told how good I did.  So, everyone brought
me their typing.  I enjoyed it.
Alot of the spelling today is done phonically. My kids learned that and could
never really spell.
I don't know if I have a spell checker on here but I will find out.  I type
meds every now and again.  I want it to change to Medusa
TTFN
Gina
47/8 mos
Nope, No spell checker. I'll drag out the book, probably drop it.