Ok Barb, who has the eye?
If they start to bug you, tell them you have Parkinson's Disease.  They will
start to discuss how you're to young and just can't have PD.  That will get
them so confused that they will drop the eye.  Pick it up, real quick, run,
put it in an envelope addressed to Congress.  Enclose a little note something
like this  "Maybe with this BIG EYE you can find where you mislaid the $100
million for PD research."  Of course, they will agrue who gets to wear the
eye.  Maybe we can vote who gets the eye?  Maybe we should have some say so?
Since it is us that has to wait.
What cha say?
TTFN
Gina