Abi:

The only problem for me and the plate I need a large chain to hang it round my
neck.  I have no car and took my vanity plate off. (Sparki)
I've been thinking of getting a tatoo so maybe this is it. Across my forehead,
can't be a real big message I have a small forehead.  Or, I could have it run
up one arm and down the other.

My daughter has a number of stickers across the back of her car.  One is "My
cat sucked the life out of your child".  Don't ask.  She likes a particular
"Whatever" don't know what it is alien maybe, but the child needs help, him
not her.  I used to have one on my car before I sold it "Jesus is coming,
Look busy".
I do have some T-shirts though "I do what the voices in my head tell me to".
I have one made by "One Sick Puppy".  The master is rolling up the newspaper
and the puppy is saying "Oh yes, spank me.  Oh rolled up newspaper, yes you
know I love it."  One more is "Doesn't Play Well With Others".  Don't say it,
I know.
I think we should have all of it.  A Yellow Ribbon, with an Hourglass with
purple sand  with a torch coming out from behind.  I probably forgot something
but I'm sure things can always be added.
I do think this is a good idea.  I wore the pin one day of PD and the diagonal
line through it. I was asked so many times what it stood for.  And don't cha
know I told them all.
Gina
47/8 mos