Dear Jane  CG for Ruth:
Welcome to the PD List.  It is very informative and fun with this group of
people.  We sometimes get quite rowdy but we seem to have a good time.  We
also are very loyal to each other for  Off and On times.  We support each
other in various ways.  There is also laugher and joy coming from their posts.
Glad you are both here.
And as for me I treat Parkinson's as it a foe and not a weakling.  I have a
battle to fight and I do that just for today.  I started having tremors about
5 years ago.  Neither doctor could figure it out until January 98.  Took a
trip to Chicago, Rush St Lukes Hospital  and was finally diagnosed.  I have to
date seen 4 Neuro guys, 1 GP, 1 Psy (he's the med guy).
I don't think I have adjusted yet to some degree.  I still cry, I get mad, and
now stick I was told driving is not a good idea, I'm back to crying.
Gina
47/8 mos

Gina
47/8 mos