Jeez! You people sacred the daylights out of me!
Telling me that the site is down...

The "Hole in the Head Gang" page is:
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/hihgang.htm

while the PWP Dumpster Gang Homepages are at:
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/index.htm

You can hop onto the PWP WebRing from the link at the
bottom of the page at:
http://newcountry.nu/pd/

While I have your attention - My lovely hard drive
crashed and burned, taking with it the memories, emails
and addresses of everyone I was suppose to write.
Because my brain is on summer vacation, if we (meaning
you and me) were in communication about something,
would you write to me and remind me what it was and
what your email address is? [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jerry Finch