some say they don't here lot from pwp folks well i have been having pc
problems and have down badly  they in creast my nerve med to 40mg smoking
2/1/2 packs cig a day. i feel as now i can not help lot. after 30 years of
pd vivian is very upset. i have lot of trouble in reemerging things now. my
eyes are going bad after only year of paying 600.00 for glasses. i am very
glad mr pd does not show to often. when better i will be back in there
giving newbes  and others blue blazes.  got lot of painting to do rotor
tilling so on will do it my self as i am not dead yet. pd sure sit and cry
about it no. as i said i will beat it. pd 10 me 14.  C U

                                   74/30  LIMA,OH

                                   I.Y.Q. DON  &   VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                   BEST MEDS FOR PD