Subject: Re: Letters to SI
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 98 17:40:31 -0500
From: SI Letters Department <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you for your e-mail to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED.
All comments submitted for publication on the Letters page are
considered by the editors, provided the letter contains the full
name, address and telephone number of the writer.
 *** Story suggestions are routed to the Articles Editor, and
mail directed to individual writers will be forwarded to them.
E-mail requiring further attention will be answered by the
Letters Department Staff.

We appreciate your interest in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED.
Sincerely,
SI LETTERS