[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Folks, no matter how articulate you are, how well you can type or spell,
 or how well you organize your thoughts into words; as much as possible,
 put the message in words of your own and not just a "me, too". I think
 there is a strong message in what is received from someone who obviously
 has difficulty (a lot of us PWP's). I know it is not easy, and will take
 a lot more time, but we aren't going anywhere if we don't take the time
 to do it right. >>

Amen!! Darwin
Anyone can write.  We need everybody to write.
1.  To your congressperson.
2   To the editor of your newspaper.
The message: Spend the $100 million on PD and do so today.

WHH