I gave up driving when I was stopped for the umpteenth time by a police
officer. This time was different - when I went to take my licence out of
the glove compartment, the policeman saw my Handicapped parking
doohickey.  Oh, says he, I see you are handicapped, so I wont give you a
ticket.....   Now that really scared me, for handicapped or not,, I was
a danger on the roads,  and the fact that I had the right to park closer
to the supermarket entrance or whatever did not mean I would not cause
an accident while out driving.  That was the last time I drove. It was a
hard decision, and, believe you me, the handicap of not driving is
sometimes as frustrating as the  discomfort of PD

Hilary Blue