Hello friends:  I know just how hard it is to get children to understand
the entire
breadth & scope of our disease. It seems that with our two anyway, we
just reach
one level of understanding about one symptom when two or three others
pop up!
We were getting ok with Mom being tired all the time, my shaking and my
freezing up when we got socko-ed by drooling (so totally gross, mom!),
my frozen face (are you mad all the time?; do you hate me, mom?) & voice
loss-I don't know what makes me madder: my kids running out the door
pretending not to hear or the "WHAT DID YOU SAY?". I'm not deaf yet!!
Anyhow, if any of your childen would like to be pen-e-mail-pals with my
10 yr. old Allison or my 8yr. old Mitchell, please write to us. Also, to
Wendy, you can count on my prayers as well as those of my family &
friends on the 16th, as usual. I'm not into
new-age religions but would be willing to take partt in any
eucumenical-type
doings! Blessings to you all. Joan (47/8)

--
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm