Just a short story to illustrate: Yesterday, I took the kids shopping at
a large department store in town to get a birthday gift for our 3 yr.
old neighbor. As we were getting our  purchases together, the saleswoman
talked  to me about my kids: "Were they ready for school to start up
again?, What grades would they be in? etc." When she handed me the
charge slip for me to sign; she said that she would hold onto one end of
it so it wouldn't get away. I thanked her & said how
really helpful that would be since I had Parkinson's Disease. She gave
me a weird look & then said knowingly, "Oh, so those are your
GRANDchildren!" I almost laughed & I almost cried. "No," I said, "they
really are my children. PD
just caught up with me a little early!" As I walked away, I knew that
she was staring but I was blown away by her assumption. I wasn't mad or
upset-just blown out of my serenity for a minute. 'Nuff said!      Joan
47/8

--
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm