Patricia H.,

I did check with my auto insurance agent about driving with PD and he
advised that is was not illegal nor dangerous unless I felt I was unable
to safely control the vehicle.  Some time ago I read that some eastern
U.S. states gave regular driving tests to qualify PWP for continued
driving.  Texas so far does not have such a program.

As long as we PWP continually evaluate our own driving skills honestly
and stop driving before we become a hazard on the highway, we should be
okay.  It will be a hard decision for me to stop driving, but I know it
is coming someday.

Best regards and good luck,

Bob Baker