I love it . I really love it. It seems to make so much more sense than
just thinking something - I mean if we all send in faxes at the same
moment and all the machines in the Capitol start rolling simultaneously
- don't you think that is a lot more effective than just sitting around
and meditating..  Forgive me if I sound irreverent,and I certainly don't
mean to insult anybody's feelings, but it just seems to me that actually
doing something is much more effective than sitting around and wishing
for it to happen.

Hilary Blue