My husband, Ken also takes sinemetCR at bedtime. In fact, because he has shy-
drager syndrome and sinemet tends to lower blood pressure, he takes his
largest dose at bedtime. He also takes a Benedryl at bedtime. Before he
started taking sinemet at bedtime, he tended to jerk and shake at night, but
now he usually sleeps all night without moving and without waking. He sleeps
in a hospital bed in the same room as I  do, and we both sleep pretty soundly.
We attribute his sleeping well to the fact that the sinemet keeps him from
becoming rigid and tight muscled during the night.
Barbara Smith,cg/Ken/70/17