Dear Will:

I was driving up until this last 2 weeks.  I have sold my car now.  My
reaction time is slow, my eyes are not the best right now.  My mind is
somewhat scattered (that is new, I wasn't scatter brained before).  I have
hallucinations with the meds, I just had some help looking at the big picture.
The people on this list went back and forth with me trying to decide what to
do.  There isn't any mass transit as where I live is small.  But I have
friends that are willing to pick me up and take me places.
It hurt my pride, my independence and something deep down inside.  I am still
grieveing, but I have people here who have helped me get started with driving.
I have survivored.
This is just my opinion.  I don't want to hurt anyone.  I hitting a child to
satisfy some desire in me I don't think I could bare it.
If I put my granddaughter in my car and I get in an accident due to my PD, no
one would be able to sue me.

TTFN
Gina