Dear list members,

I confess I am amazed to know that USA Congress approved only for 1998
about 15 billions of dollars to keep and maintain nuclear weapons and
hesitate , or disregard to fund 100 millions dollars to enhance the
fight against the PD war that injuries , sometimes kills ,  over 1,5
millions of their citizens .

But so goes humanity ..... catholics and  protestants fight and kill
themselves in Ireland , Jews and Arabs also , and in Argeria in name of
God terrorists kill innocent people disregarding sex , age , etc. ;
India and Paskitan kid themselves of using atomic bombs against each
other even though the poverty of  great part of their population is
impressive .
The question about about all this  is if the belief that man is really a
" rational "  animal can be accepted as true .

Sorry folks to vent my thoughts not so encouraging as they should .
All he best ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+