"Perhaps we should have a web page with the writings of
our past list friends, such as Stan Houston and Allan
Bollander (sp?) whose voices are silenced but whose
wisdom lives on."

I would be honored to do the webpages. If anyone has
writings of Stan's and/or Allan's that would be
appropiate in a memorial site, please send them to me.
I would also like to have members who were close to
these two to write a short remembrarance. Anyone who
wants to work on this with me, please let me know that,
also.

This is an excellent idea, Mary. I wish we had thought
of it a long time ago.