I was also diagnosed at 46.  I went to a board meeting for the non-
profit of which I was director and let them know about this turn of
events.  I spent the rest of the evening having 9 people walk around
me talking as if I was dead already. I wanted to spit in everyone's
eye.
I know I cannot drive 1200miles to just have fun with the kids.  I
know I cannot play softball for hours with friends. I know I walk
slowly and watch my every step to keep from falling down.  I
understand that my hands shake and I cannot tie bows for the girls
anymore.
BUT, I am still alive! I can still think! I still feel all the same emotions!
If businesses and people can make so many accommodations for
people in wheelchairs,or blind people, or deaf people, why can't
they make room for me?
Enough griping.  Anyone else out there into genealogy??Boy did I
make a find this week.  I have not proved I am descended from both
an American Revolutionary War Hero and from a genuine British
hero/spy from the same war. I can now join both the Empire
Loyalists and the DAR, if I want to. Ha Ha  Which side do I really
want to be on?????

Marling McReynolds
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/4895
"If you want a place in the sun, you must leave the shade of the family tree."
an Osage Saying