Sat, 8 Aug 1998 10:11:46 +0200 Kat Blose <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:

<<<<  I've  been trying to find out whether my problems could have been
related to some dental work I had done. In the past several years, I've
always had a problem with the local anesthesia that the Dentists use. I'm
usually incapacitated for 12-24 hours--either a reaction to my meds or my PD
responding. I coincidentially had dental work done a couple of days before
my rapid down turn and still suspect that may have triggered my problems.>>>

Hello Kat,

Welcome to this list!!

It could be useful to ask the dentist which "ingredients" were in the local
anestesia this last time. Was the anestetic the same as the previous ones
the dentist gave you? Then you can check with the list of meds that are not
or not prefered to be used with PD and/or some of the PD-meds. This medslist
I mentioned: I haven't got a recent one, but I'm sure someone on this list
can provide you with an up-to-date version.

Hans.