,,,I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM A PLUG

DEAR COLLEAGUES,
  In order to give additional coverage to the Udall Act I added a page [2 sides]to the inaugural issue of the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER which is the publication of the Parkinson Disease Support Group@Emerson Hospital
[Concord Ma.] and I'm the Editor.Well, being of conservative ways I figured that I would only devote one additional page to the Udall Act in case those......people in government settled the whole mess on the day I break the surface with my newsletter. Old news. Right? So I added William Heitman's Letter to the Editor of the NYTimes and Robert Dolezol's reflections on the age of diagnosis. Dennis Greene's "A Terrible Beauty"blesses our front page.
   This leaves me a page to have a spot of fun so I'm asking which was your favorite spell checker story that appeared here I'll keep the totals.Sunday 8/9 at 3am is the deadline for your vote. OK? I apologize to those of you who don't understand newsletter editor technical language like that noted above; "Old news",Mess", "breaking the surface" to name but a few of the many "tech.speak" terms used in this posting. Thank you
   george
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some great stuff but I give Marling{Careful Ken] and Gina [Nita] a tie for the top at12:57 Thursday

Careful Ken,
Remember Medusa had 2 sisters who were just as bad as she was.
And, yes, she needed a really good hair dresser, but modern
technology was not available to the ancient Greeks.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7

Nita:

I bet your spell checker knows my mother.  She used to pinch the underside of
my arms in church if I moved, coughed, chocked, anything.  I was always
covered with black/blue marks.  And she could and still does look at turn you
to stone.  She scared me until about the age of 38 went into therapy.  Now,
she just doesn't talk to me.  But I do believe she lives in your Spell
Checker.  I'll get her out. She gives the wrong words.
Gina
LOL

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!