From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Bob & Joy Graham
Sent:   Saturday, August 08, 1998 10:51 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Non PD - news of our poodle

To all those who so kindly wrote to me after I told the list about my
poodle eating rat poison - I am happy to say that we are now 8 days post
the incident and she has not had any ill effects and it looks as if there
won't be.  There is certainly no evidence of bleeding at all.

I have been checking her bottom eye lids for loss of colour and have
continued with the antidote pills daily.

She has certainly not shown any signs of tiredness, so I am sure she will
be 100%

Thanks so much again for your concern.

Joy & Bob Graham

PS I will be going off List for  a while to get stuck into some work
without the (lovely) distraction of the list.... I can be contacted at