Dear Bill: Thank you so much for you idea about how to handle myself in
insensitive situations. I guess that it was so "out-of-the-blue" that my
brain didn't kick in until I got home. I really like your idea and am
wondering if, when I finish the letter, it might not make sense to send
a copy to my local newspapers? I absolutely swore off anything even
close to political activism ever since my dealings with the Social
Security Administration and lawyers who feed off of people in need.
Perhaps those days are numbered. Thanks for giving me your
idea-something I am comfortable with!

--
Joan Snyder (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm