Don't be sorry. I would have been proud to have written those posts.A fax in could
be a good idea.  I have faxed so often I think these senators know me by my first
name. Our representative has done all he can (excellent man, unusual to have a
representative so responsive). Should the Parkinson's Foundation etc. be
consulted? I can't tell where they are in their negotiations. Nita