Well Hello There Hilary!

Sounds about the same as my cute little hockers here. Color changes, pain,
etc.  I have a feeling this may be my fork in the road with the 3
mooseketeers.  I am going to do alot of investigating.  I received a pamphlet
yesterday from Rush  St. Lukes in Chicago, the original hospital of my
diagnosis.lllll  I saw a Doctor named Harold Klawans.  He was in charge of the
movement disorder wing.  Unfortunately the doctor  died 2 months after I saw
him.  I have this thought I would have fared better with him, much better. I
need to get back there I think.  Need to find rides to Chicago to see that
group.  They are heavy into research as Dr. Klawans wanted to find a cure in
his lifetime.  Thank you for your info Hilary,  maybe with your help and a
path I'll get back to where I should be.  Thank you
TTFN
Gina
Hugs to you
Thanks to all of you PD People I have decided to contact Chicago Drs and ask
for a recommendation in this area.  I read books about PD and can find my
problem when the 2 drs here are saying "Oh no that is not PD related.  I would
like to wear my shoes again some day.  If my daughter gets married I would not
want to wear my Garfield Slippers!
Bye