NO,NO, NO   Start a rumour that Kenn Starr has PD, and that as a result
all the hearings up to now have been discredited,     Then he will have
to  prove that  having PD doesn't mean you're stupid, unreliable etc..
(whether he has it or not, mud sticks)  Anyway, he will be heading the
effort to get us the type of publicity we need --HA HA
Hilary Blue