Does anyone else out there on this list wish that we could all PLEASE label
posts NOT PD that have have nothing whatever to do with Parkinson's Disease?
Or am I the only one?

And does anyone else out there hope that we could all get away from the
practice of not changing the Subject heading until it is so far removed from
he original post that it no longer even involves the human race?

It seems to me that it used to be easier to stick to reading the pertinent
posts than it  is now.  Deleting individuals rather than subjects is a poor
and unfortunate substitute.

If I AM the only one - well excuse me and go to it!
Bruce Anderson (52,4)