Friends,

I sure didn't mean to raise such a fuss with my "I want a cure...NOW,"
message.
What I did mean to do was keep the search alive for a CURE and not just
temporary fixes, such as all of these pills we are taking.
Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of the thoughtful people who responded
to my post. And I didn't mean that I am more worthy of a cure than any other
Parkinson's patient.
I am still angry. Don't think I will ever let go of the anger.
I suppose most of my anger should be directed at myself, because I did this.
I've been carrying these bags for a hundred miles. I've got a head full of
dynamite and I've got a bed full of nails. It's all my own fault.

Jacob