To youall out there,

I know I've been using the list and saying a lot lately - some of them
just dunb coments, and a few useful things too, I hope.  I have been
going through a lot of personal problems lately, which although related
to my PD, I have not seen fit to broadcast. But the mere fact that this
medium exists, that I can get a break from my own reality for a time,
and share things with you all -and sometimes vent  some of my spleen,
and other times enjoy your jokes..has, at times made the difference
between giving up and going on.  So lets just stay the way we are,
please. I like it.

Hilary Blue