I am  responding to your moving story about telling your son about your
PD.  It sounded very familiar to our family.  Our son was about 11 and
our daughter about 14.  We also have an older daughter who was on her own
by the time of diagnosis.

Our daughter, Joy, has written an article that was printed in one of the
issues of the "Parkinson's Report" magazine.  I believe it came out this
past spring.   You might see if you can get a copy of it and get her
perspective.  In the article, she recalls the exact moment they were told
their dad had PD.  It is a very moving article (of course this is from
her Mom!).

Blessings to you and your family,

Bev c/g; Murph PWP 56/7