Jacob Drollinger wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I sure didn't mean to raise such a fuss with my "I want a cure...NOW,"
> message.
> What I did mean to do was keep the search alive for a CURE and not just
> temporary fixes, such as all of these pills we are taking.
> Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of the thoughtful people who responded
> to my post. And I didn't mean that I am more worthy of a cure than any other
> Parkinson's patient.
> I am still angry. Don't think I will ever let go of the anger.
> I suppose most of my anger should be directed at myself, because I did this.
> I've been carrying these bags for a hundred miles. I've got a head full of
> dynamite and I've got a bed full of nails. It's all my own fault.
>
> Jacob
Don't feel sorry   over your frustration with the way the system
works.When the fact is that nobody has ever heard of us.We  should be
flooding the press,
with all of our mutual stories about how the system just doesn't seem to
work for us.Lets make the public more aware of us.The squeaky wheel gets
the oil first. Will somebody let me know me know the exact wording of
that cliche.
Craig [log in to unmask]
Craig 60/2