There  is  publicity going on. Today on PBS  I  Jim Finn and his pig
cell transplant was explained. In addition, there was a Greek Orthodox
priest who had deep brain stimulation (what a difference that made)  and
a discussion of pallidotomy. This was preceded by a discussion of
Parkinson's Disease. Very clear and easy to understand. It was from
Maryland PBS. the program was Health Watch and something about Ask the
doctor. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can find out when these
films were done. Of course we know about Jim Finn. I  will  let you know
if  I find out when the film was made. Many of you may have seen this,
but I  had. If  I  find out anything, I will post it. I understand that
you (or most of you) know about Jim Finn and I had seen a patient who
had had a deep brain stimulation, but never such a change from that
surgery as the priest had

I know I am talking about  things you know about. I had thought deep
brain stimulation was just for those with tremor, but the priest had
much more.

The point is that PD was discussed in depth.
Nita