I am curious about a new symptom I have.  In the last few weeks I
have developed a,for want of a better word, "shudder".  At first I
thought it was something with my respiratory system, but then I
noticed that it is sometimes joined by a drawing back of my face
muscles which gives me a big ugly grimace for a few seconds. The
"shudder" is not painful, but startling and sometimes just annoying.  I
am trying now to clock where in the day it occurs most often.  Unlike
my tremor which I can count on within 1/2 hour before i am due for
my next meds, this has happened to me at various times each day.
It is not constant as yet.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds 49/3
http://members.tripod.com/~marling