Thanks for sharing the piece on PBS with Jim Finn and his implant and the
Greek Orthodox priest and his deep brain stimulation.  It is wonderful to know
that we are getting notice.

Right now, I'm at a loss as to the specifics, but I can remember a piece on
HBO about a woman who was dying (might have been from AIDS and might have been
from cancer) and leaving behind small children.  It was just extremely well
done.  Anyway, we have stories just as poignant to tell.  If only we could get
"A Day in the Life" type videographer interested in telling some of our
stories and selling it to HBO, wouldn't we be set!

Barb Brock