Jeanette, Marling and all others in this age group

I echo your concerns at what this all means. My doc also told me " you
should live for decades, it is a very slow progressing disease" what the
h-ll does this really mean for me as I am also 49/2. Does it mean I'll
make 69? Doc suddenly scowled and didn't have an answer. My parents are
still alive, dad at 92 and my mother at 86, both with sound minds and
regularly  aging bodies.In fact they still live on their own in the
country.
I have the same questions as you have is it 12.3/20/40 or what's the real
answer. If your wondering what 12.3 is; it is the mean survival age for
my area of the country I live in.
I also want a cure.
I really don't have time for this uninvited guest. Up till now I have
refused to be on meds(I have already been admonished by many here in this
group because of my choice), but I get to do most everything slowly, that
I try to do, although being limited by each progressing day. I still run
my own consulting business, I look after my 3 acres of lawn, my organic
garden,and my pasture containing  horses. All I know is my left side of
my body is useless, no motor control in my left arm, and I have a painful
and very noticeable limp in my left foot.
Before this uninvited guest intrudes any further I want a cure and I want
it fast.
Another
Don
49/2