Since I'm still able to work a full time job I thought I could paint my own
house.(I'm sure Don could do it)  I knew I would not be able to do both so I
took a week of vacation to paint.  I was only able to get 3/4 of the back of
the house painted in one week.  Try as I might I could not get the arm or hand
to move any faster then slow.  I was careful to take all my meds but that did
not help.  I realized I would need help, like leave the ladder work for Ken
Becker to do.  I called a friend from church who does painting and he and his
3 sons came over and painted the house in about 7 hours.  He then told me
there was no charge, what a blessing.

Trying to paint was a real eye opener for me just how much I've slowed down in
the past 4 years.  I know many of you suffer greater that I but I to want a
cure NOW.

Denny  56/4