Joan:

The internet had a beautiful card waiting.  The trees were beautiful and are
my favorite things to take pictures of.
Oh my, I don't know but I have this feeling we had about the same experience
in court about Disability.  I did everything I was supposed to do.  They
turned me down and I went back stated (crying producing more  tears) and the
little guy filling out my papers can't handle the tears.  That was 2nd try.  I
was turned down again.  Went to attorney husband's friend recommended.  Well,
1st week he was on vacation.  2nd week he was sick 3rd week on vacation with
children, 4th & 5th weeks no answer.  The 6th week I was told his parplegal
quit, 7th week no calls returned.  8th week I called SS and asked what was the
status of my claim.  Well, low and behold it had been approved.  Checks not in
the mail what I was told the backup check would be was not, took out 5 months
for admin fee.  I was in Admin Dept of major company so I know.  Well, backup
check not here yet,  change to different deposits.  Not all on 1,2,3 of month.
But still nothing yet.  I guess just being approved was enough?  No, I going
to call all involved tomorrow and see what is going on.  The attorney has to
submit bill to SS Dept.  I am very curious what was his bill.
TTFN
Gina
Hugs to you