Sun, 9 Aug 1998 14:37:09 EDT Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:

<<<<  I am still angry. Don't think I will ever let go of the anger.
I suppose most of my anger should be directed at myself, because I did this.
I've been carrying these bags for a hundred miles. I've got a head full of
dynamite and I've got a bed full of nails. It's all my own fault.  >>>>

Hi Jacob,

Being angry for a while can be useful, being angry now and again can be
useful, but being angry all the time takes a lot of energy and causes a lot
of stress. This stress worsenes your symptoms, so try to redirect the energy
you are now using for the anger into a more positive direction.

You blame yourself, but you were in difficult personal circumstances then
and made the wrong choice in a state of mind due to those circumstances.
What's done is done, you can't change the past, so try not to waist too much
energy on it. Put your energy in your present and your future!!

Take care,  Hans.