Sun, 9 Aug 1998 15:32:55 -0400 Judith Richards <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

<<<< I'm sorry if my brief exchange about my kitty cats and puppy dog upset
you. I rarely post personal messages, so surely my few words should not
have been that troublesome for you or anyone else. I DO care about the
feelings of others and was happy to read Joy's post about Pebbles.
Another operative word - CARE. >>>>

Hi Judith,

Since YOU said you rarely post personal messages, I think here is your
chance to make a change and start a major thread about the importance of
cats, dogs and other animals for PWP.

I suggest you tell us some more about your kitty cats and puppy dog.
Then the rest of the animal-lovers can flood the list with postings telling
us how much the animals mean to them!!

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase Judith..........or else I WILL be upset!!!  8<{)))))))

Hans.