Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:52:22 EDT "Gina Cass." <[log in to unmask]> wrote in part:

<<<< So, I have decided something.  I am going to call Rush, get another
appointment with his assistant have him check things out (feet, legs, back
etc.)    I must have had a goody for a doctor but no such luck.
I am also going to have them recommend someone in the city.  Have a referrel
here or in South Bend. I am getting no answers, no help, and a scquabble
between the 3.  I am not sitting and waiting. Sound good?  I need to care
for me.  And the questions are right out there to be asked and answered and
I have become very tired of waiting for 3 drs who somewhat are playing games
or god with me.  No Thanks, men. I miss your post, talk to ya.  Later guy, I
hope this finds you well (as can be expected) you take care of your self and
all the kids here at the house. >>>>

Hi Gina,

So you are going to take action!! Right you are, it's YOUR life!!
Your situation is very complicated, so you MUST have an excellent doctor
to figure things out for you. Let me know when you are going to CHicago!

I think you somehow didn't get my latest email.....because you didn't write
back on that one. 8<{((((  I'll write you tomorrow off list, OKE?? 8<{)))))

Lots of hugs back to you too....Hans.