For about a year I've had two massage per week and you will find noone as
pleased as I am about massage as a therapy for PD.  I am 2 mos. short of 82,
dxed in 1994  and my UPDRS score as I measure it got to 46.  Certainly I am
fortunate in having the best neurologist  and I credit my gains on the
massage. At this time I can report that my feeling of well-being much better
than its been for over 5 years.  My score has slowly declined  to yesterday's
18.  Several of my troublesome symptons are far less so and such as dressing,
turning in bed and swimming are or are getting back to normal.

If your friend requires details of my treatment , she may E-mail ,call or
write to me,