Hi Hans:
It is great to hear from you.  My computer dumped a goodly number of emails.
I think it heard about the new computer?  SSSHHHHH don't tell.  The new
computer has a week yet before it gets here.  Just because of a monitor.  Big
Stir today.  That dr I went to in Chicago is some big guy eh?  I knew he was
special up there but my goodness.  And I know he didn't plan this but dying
when he did is not good.
I have some many things wrong right now and I need someone to take care of it.
I really want to switch Neuro and maybe Rush can recommend one close by.
I was sobbing the other night.  Looking at the computer screen and just
sobbing.  I hadn't done that yet.  Maybe bordering on acceptance.  Oh well.  I
really missed your posts.  You always give me a boost that what I'm doing is
ok.  My choice but ok.  I believe we all need that at times.
Went to the Amish Acres Art Festival Friday (big feet and all) I am sure you
know who the Amish are?  So, this woman and I go, she drives (we have known
each other since 1st grade) First it costs $5.00 each to get in.  And they
have all these little booths set up with crafts, stuffed animals, painting,
etc.  Everything known to man.  We get down about 3 aisles (big aisles) starts
to sprinkle, we make our way from the one Teddy Bear Booth (did you expect
less) to the Food Counter (building that has 4 or 5 openings to order your
food.  Well, we were the only two standing there ordered our food.  I had a
pork bar-be-cue sandwich (nothing special, not huge) a small container of
fried mixed veggies (sweet potatoes, green beans, etc.)  and a Large Diet Coke
(16 oz).  I paid $10.00 US for that. and it rainned the whole time we stood at
the food window.  Now it was not covering all of us. And there was this man,
with an umbrella and he would move underneath the roof of the food stand which
then made it run down my back.  My friend & I stood for 55 minutes while it
downpoured. We finally made a break for it by (running  well kinda like
running as good as a PD gets.  I was drenched had a brain storm to use the
hand dryers to dry my shoes and shirt.  Someone beat me to it.  Oh well.  God,
I really missed you.  I like what you have to say.  Your strong but gentle
nature says it all.  You are a good guy.  You do tell me things about PD and
that is great.  I have found that most of the food I used to like I don't
like.  But my stomach is bloated now that is an attactive.
I'm going to go now and find something to eat, take meds, watch a little telly
Yes I have a 2" screen television.
I guess what I resent most, Hans, is the changes.  I don't take well to
changes.  You stay as you are.  Send my email and I'll send backYour saval