I, too, enjoy some humor, brief (and they have been) exchanges about pets,
etc.  I believe that after some pleas a few months ago, people have been much
better about labeling their subjects, although I also agree that people are
hitting the "reply" button and a thread that began with freezing, e.g., winds
up being about jello or something equally unrelated.  We've had this
discussion before and many people have written about finding the humor and
other things to be very helpful.  I'm one of them, and I hope I have lots of
company.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1