I will not be able to host a Faxin.  I have given this some prayerful thought.
A friend and I have had this in the back of our minds since we first started
pushing the Mo, a couple of years ago. We had the details pretty well worked
out.  However, It is becoming obvious that a great deal more organizational
effort is needed to do it well, and doing it poorly may make us look like a
bunch of strange disabled folks with no clout.

 However, domestic difficulties are getting in the way.  I just cannot afford
to spend three quarters of my next few days at the computer.  A couple of
samples: our family vehicle has broken in an interesting way--loosing all of
its coolant.  Saturday, while working on it, I managed to cleverly break a
toe.  Not quite the same as shooting oneself in the foot, but along the same
lines. Maybe I am taking this wrong, but these things and several others make
me wonder if something is trying to tell me something.  In the words of Yoda:
"There is no try, there is only do and do not".

Thanks folks.  I hope the faxin idea is a distant memory next year unless its
needed in the great crusade to get earmarked funding for the elimination of
hangnails.  However, if we are all still here trying to get that $100 mil,
maybe then we can pull it off.  I'm not going to take my ball and go home.
Home is where the problem (PD) is.

One last thing.  I f anyone wants to continue from where I left off, there are
a couple of conceptual e-mails floating around--no real organizing but they
convey the overall idea and give a feel for how much work is involved.

Regards,
WHH 55/19