What does this mean for you?  I don't know.
What does this mean for me ?  I don't know either.
I showed the first definite signs ( hand tremor ) in 1973.  When I was
finally diagnosed, I asked the doctor, "How long have I got?"
He said "Well, we don't have much experience of patients who've had it
longer than 15 years...."
That was 16 years ago!!
Hilary Blue (49/16)