Nita:

That was a beautiful story.  I am sure your father was so grateful that you
brought his dog.  Cats are somewhat more difficult to sneak in.  Mine have a
no sneak clause in their contract.
I would want my daughter or my husband to bring the thundering herd to the
hospital for me.  They have give me something I could never get from any
humans, Unconditional Love.  They are always so excited to see me no matter
how long I have been gone.  The clean the floor, and pickup things that I
can't reach.
The cats on the other side, love me but with a measure of aloofness.  It seems
well I'll sit over here now I'm sure you can make it toward me.  But I believe
that a cat owner has one cat in a life that is like Fred. Big, Fat, Red Cat,
He follows me around like a dog. He talks to me short little bursts of meows.
He loves fresh water.  So he hangs around the bathroom to get a small dixie
cup of water while I brush my teeth. The sound of the toothbrush doesn't
bother him.  The bubbles in the tub with a bubble bath he pulls them out with
paw and plays.
I could go no but can't  Cleaning  Bath and paying a few bills.
Please as you are Nita.  I have so enjoyed talking to you about stuff, along
with PD but just stuff.
You are a gentle person,I can feel that.
TTFN
Gina
Hugs to you and either human babies or animals babies