One of our most astute list members told me recently he never gets mad at
another PWP. That has stuck with me since he said it and I believe it always
will.  I believe he meant more than simply not expressing anger toward each
other.

I hope my "housekeeping" comment has not caused any hard feelings out there,
no matter how mild.  We don't need it. I now just try to remember it's us
against it and nothing should get in the way.  We still have our
differences - chat/no chat, male/female,  gay/regular, conservative/
left-wing radical wacko - but they all pale in comparison to what we share.

BBA_