hi gina

you wrote:

>I am glad to hear of all these babies.
>They have very nice people parents.
>I am so glad you take such good care of your pets.
>Maybe we should take a PD  Pet Census?
>TTFN
>Hugs

my babies comprise
speckles aka miss-priss - age 4
spike aka pig-pen aka feisty frieda - age 17
spud aka fat-man aka mister-potato-head  - age 4
stubby aka curly aka goof-ball aka flake aka mister-anxiety - age 4

stubby has made me laugh at least once every day
for four years
i have inflicted a few stubby tales on the list in the past
maybe it's time for a few re-runs!

i take pet ownership very seriously
when i moved to canada from bermuda last december
my checked baggage consisted of two suitcases and four cat-carriers!

i wonder what would turn up
if i did a seach in the archives on 'stubby'
hmmmm...

your silly-cyber-sibling

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - endocarb/selegiline/fluoxetine - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson